Based in our headquarters in Redwood City, Rundeck is looking for a self-starting, responsible, highly-motivated Renewal and Sales Order Specialist who can work to ensure the high renewal rate of our existing customer base, identification of opportunities for upsell, and to help process new orders closed by the WW Sales Team. Your ability to drive business process, sustain and renew subscriptions, and effectively manage your time will contribute to our mutual success.
This position is a prime opportunity for someone looking to launch their career with a growing start-up.
- Ability to research original business transactions and details to prepare accurate renewal documentation.
- Generating customer renewal proposals for both end users and resellers with a goal of delivering all renewal quotes a minimum of 90 days advance of expiration.
- Own and manage the renewal process for assigned customers, meeting or exceeding assigned sales objectives and quotas for renewal business.
- Continue regular communications to follow up on renewal opportunities, and ensure renewals stay on track.
- Answer customer sales questions around renewal ordering and contract resolution.
- Work closely with WW Sales Team to escalate any upsell opportunities.
- Track deals through paperwork revisions.
- Review contracts and order paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure customer orders are processed in an efficient and timely manner. While processing orders, you will work to maintain effective communication with other individuals and departments as necessary.
- Accurately enter deal information into Salesforce.com, ensuring the integrity of customer, order and renewal information.
- Additional Order Entry tasks/projects, as needed.
- The successful candidate will have sound administrative and organizational experience blended with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel) and Google Docs.
- Ability to use Salesforce.com or CRM solutions and other on-line tools effectively.
- Ability to manage a number of client situations simultaneously.
- Prior experience with Order Entry, Sales Operations, Renewal Operations or Deal Desk is helpful.
- BS/BA or equivalent preferred
Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact us. Apply to: email@example.com.